Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Day 4


Yippee- I made it through day 4 without totally breaking down and getting a margarita and hiding in my closet like a guilty little rat!

Breakfast:
Protein shake plus ¼ C almond meal (upped protein to 1 and ½ scoops)
Snack:
Apple
Lunch:
Leftover sausage, asparagus, avocado, and a boiled egg- I was so HUNGRY!
Snack:
Homemade cereal with ½ banana and blueberries
Dinner:
A good friend came over and taught me a new marinade for pork- cranberries and a package of dry French onion soup mix. Marinated overnight and then baked along with baked asparagus with some almond meal on it and 2 sweet potato patties with honey and cinnamon (typically starch is not allowed, I know but we did a pretty intense yoga class right before. Plus, I had company c’mon). YUMMY! No need for dessert although we did snack on some unsweetened dehydrated apples while this was cooking J

At the risk of being vulgar I will let you know I am becoming much more regular and I have to get used to this. I have struggled with this in the past and my insides are a little confused right now so don’t be surprised if you go through the same thing when you eat more veggies than you are used to. Here is a GRRRREAT website that has boosted my morale about this process. Spend some time on it this weekend- FANTASTIC recipes that are simple…


TGIF!

No comments:

Post a Comment