Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Days 2 & 3





Day 2
Breakfast:
½ protein shake
½ apple
½ avocado
Lunch:
Salad with avocado, egg, spinach, and tomatoes
Strawberries and blackberries
Snack:
Other ½ apple
Dinner:
Left over green peppers

Cardio workout at lunch break and worked out in my garage at home. 400M row, 7 “L” pull ups (the best I could), and 9 push ups repeat 3X.

Day 3
Breakfast:
Protein shake with coconut milk (my new fave! Tastes like a strawberry shake!)
Boiled egg and cucumber
Lunch:
Salad with avocado, egg, spinach, and tomatoes (after this I told Reed I was over salads for the week and I will find something else)
Snack:
Made my own cereal with slivered almonds and sunflower seeds (unsalted!), blueberries, raisins (unsweetened), coconut shavings (unsweetened) and coconut milk. It was wonderful; of course, I have a sick obsession with cereal anyhow!
Post workout:
Protein shake and apple
Dinner:
Sausage, green beans, and cauliflower mashed potatoes.

Ok, steam the cauliflower with 2 cloves of garlic and salt. When they get soft take them out and blend/puree them until they are the consistency of mashed potatoes. They are a little soupy but they work; I promise! Then add some cracked pepper and I cut up some green onions and sprinkled on top! You’ll never miss potatoes again!

I am feeling pretty good. I had a sour stomach last night while sleeping, pretty much the whole night. I am not sure if this was something I ate or because it is so incredibly hot in our house at night. We had a CRAZY hard workout yesterday at Crossfit that consisted of 1600M run then repeat 3X- 15 kettle bells (53 lbs) and 15 toes to bar. Of course, the men’s weight was heavier but everyone in the gym was crawling afterwards. It was very humbling! I hope you’re all having a great week- and yes, I am slowly trying to wean off of the fruit! J

No comments:

Post a Comment